Monday, September 29, 2008

Taining with Allen Fisher

Check this out. Allen Fisher is holding a sweet training camp for arm wrestlers. I think its 50 or 60 bucks. It lasts like 6 hours or so. I am insanely jealous of anyone that gets a chance to attend one of these. Here is a link to all of the information you need.



Here is a highlight video of Allen Fisher. To give you an idea of how strong Allen is, his last opponent in the video can bench about 400lbs raw and Allen basically demolishes him.

1 comment:

Juice Plus+ said...

Hello my friend :-)

I just found this while looking for some arm wrestling videos. Artem, this is a really good blog. I like the way you inserted the videos. Especially, me smashing my competition.
Don't forget to send me an Email so when I get my Training Camp pictures up and I can let you know.

Your friend in Health and Fitness,

Allen Fisher
World Champ

www.armwrestlingworldwide.com