Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ArmDB

I have decided to create something which I call the ArmDB. Here are the problems that ArmDB is going to solve.
  1. There is no decent quality video of matches available online. I have about 50 matches recorded in high definition that I cant share with people in the quality I intended them to be watched. YouTube does allow you to upload "high quality" video, but anyone who has watched it knows that it is still pretty crappy.
  2. I want to be able to search for every match John Brzenk has ever had and watch them all in order. I dont want to have to watch a tournament in order to see the 4 matches he had. I also think it would cool to have someones matches over several years and watch them in order to see them get stronger.
ArmDB is going to be completely free. I am going to try and use Google Adsense to support it. I will keep ArmDB up as long as I can afford to. This means that if you see an advertisement that looks even remotely interesting please give a click and at least check it out.

The First videos going into the ArmDB are going to be all of the matches I have from the "Quest With Arms" tournament. By the way, if you have any match videos or training videos or pretty much anything armwrestling related that you would like to see hosted in very high quality, let me know and we can see about getting them hosted inside of ArmDB. That being said wish this experiment luck :)

I can be contacted by clicking on my profile (craigzooka) on the sidebar to the left.

No comments: