Sunday, September 14, 2008

John Brzenk looses to Devon Larratt 0-6

On September 13th 2008 John Brzenk lost a challenge match with Devon Larratt 0-6.

I have been following Mr. Brzenk since about 2005. After having read all the back dated MILO articles I became a huge fan. Doing a youtube search and being a member of ArmTV allowed me to watch a considerable amount of footage on him. I basically came to think of him as some kind of arm wrestling god. I had seen John loose a match here or a match there, mostly because he was messing around or had decided to pull 5 weight classes. So in my heart I always thought that he was basically invicible. John even had a match with Devon in 2004 in which he absolutely destroyed him. I have to say that I am kind of sad to see john loose like this. But I hope that this may inspire John to become the strongest he has ever been, which is what it looks like it may take to beat Devon. I dont know of any talk of a rematch, or if John is even interested in one. But if a match could be set up 6 months to year from now, for me, it will be the most anticipated match since I began following the sport.

No comments: